(Redirected from Suits)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up suit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A suit is a set of garments with matching pieces, typically a jacket and trousers.
Suit or suits may also refer to:
- Suit (cards), one of four groups into which a deck of cards is divided
- Lawsuit, an action brought before a court to recover a right or redress a grievance
Arts and media
- Suit (album), a 2004 album by Nelly
- Suits (album), a 1994 album by Fish
- Suits (film), a 1999 American comedy film
- Suits (American TV series), a 2011 series on the USA Network
- "Suit & Tie", a song by Justin Timberlake
- Ski suit, for skiing
- Space suit, for use in outer space
- Swimsuit, a clothing for use in water sports or sunbathing
- Boilersuit, or coverall, a loose-fitting one-piece clothing
- Diving suit, for use under water
- Environmental suit, a clothing used for a particular activity or environment
- Jumpsuit, a one-piece clothing with sleeves and legs
- Leisure suit
- Racing suit, a special clothing worn by racing drivers during races
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.